Frequent Questions Asked


Payment Methods 



What payment methods are available for my trip? 


Credit card and bank transfers are the only 2 forms of payment accepted.

The payment method will depend on the service you purchase. For example, airline tickets can be paid by credit card. For some land services, we require a 30% deposit to hold your booking, but the trip has to be fully paid 2 or 3 weeks before the departure date, depending on the service requested.



Can I use third party credit cards to pay for my trip?


No. Third party credit cards are not accepted. The card must belong to one of the passengers travelling or any first-degree relative.


How do I make a payment by credit card?


You will need to fill in and sign a Debit Authorization Form (which will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant). We also request you to send a copy of an identification document with photo (preferably a passport, but it can also be a photo ID or driver's license) and a copy of your credit card (front and back).

Travel documents:



What documents do I need to present when taking a domestic trip?


For domestic trips, passengers over 12 years of age can present photo IDs such as driver’s license or a passport with at least six months validity. Only original documents are accepted - copies of documents are not accepted, even if they are certified.

Children under 12 years of age accompanied by an adult who is a parent, legal guardian, siblings aged 18 or over, uncles/aunts or grandparents must have their ID and the adult’s ID, plus proof of kinship.

Children under 12 years of age accompanied by an adult without kinship may only travel if authorised by the children's guardian. Children under 12 years of age can only travel unaccompanied if they have all the legal permissions to do so. Top Trip is not responsible for any difficulties that might arise regarding this topic.



What documents do I need to present when travelling overseas?

Passengers over 18 years of age must present a passport with at least six months validity to be able to travel overseas. Make sure you are familiar with all the entry requirements and visas to the countries you are traveling to. Contact the Australian Embassy for more information about passports and visas. Top Trip doesn’t provide visa advice.


How do I get a passport?
You can apply for an Australian passport at any of the more than 1,700 offices of Australia Post. Click here for more information.
Frequent Flyer Programs:



I have miles with a frequent flyer program. Can I use them to purchase a Top Trip package?

No. Frequent flyer programs are incentive programs operated by airlines to reward passengers for their continued loyalty and cannot be used as a payment for a Top Trip package. The management of miles is made by the passenger directly with the airline.

Blog Experiences


How do I get the same experiences reported in the blog?

Send a message to showing your interest in acquiring the same experience and a consultant will contact you within 24h.


Travel Insurance 


Does Top Trip offer travel insurance?


Yes. Send an email to with the following information:

·         Destination;
·         Departure date;
·         Length of the trip;
·         Place of residence;
·         Type of insurance you are looking for.

Once we receive this information, we will send you some quotes to suit your needs.